Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow it actually survived!

Well this is day two that this website is not blocked by the firewall! My response:W00T! Well I'm currently trying to get my movies onto this computer and its so slow (School computer NOT MINE) so I'm blogging to pass the time I will then get a copy of Saw IV I just found out I'm getting the phone I wanted for my B-day (w580-i) from my Girl friends family (Hookups FTW!) and I go on vacation Friday! woot! Don't know If I'll be in school, but you will cause I'll definitely blog it.

2 comments:

Damien said...

A copy of saw 4, is it legitimate? you better hope so or you are BREAKING THE LAW and will be arrested. probably by the cop that got suspended for wearing the wrong color shirt.

See if you can get me an Iphone 3g then.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.