Basically all I can say is IT REALLY SUCKS! I'm currently job hunting in my class and I just recently found out this site is NOT blocked by our schools firewall, which is by all means AMAZING! If you don't know our censorship in schools is amazingly thorough they've blocked youtube, google video, deviant art, fun, excitement, life, friends, living etc. so to find something like this not blocked is again shocking, but back to the job hunt, now heres a recipe for insanity Take 1 part job hunt and add in a dash of boredom, a 1/2 cup of no sleep for two days, throw in a side of forced attendance and there you have it a future mental case, I will probably keep this active as a way to reduce boredom but who knows after this post they may in fact firewall this site o.o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But the only reason you know about this not being blocked by the firewall is because I told you. you forgot one ingredient in your recipe. you need to add 1/2 a cup of not sleeping for 2 days. then your recipe is complete.
Thank-you for the addition Damien! I'll be sure to add it in
Post a Comment