skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Insane Rants I May Spew
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Well thats kind of awesome
Well my whole class pretty much failed a test that was given out
tuesday
and the teacher graded em gave us the answers handed them back with another test with the same questions in the same order CHEATING
FTW
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those Whose Blogs I've Read
Anything and Everything
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(15)
Exhaustion
My first bone to pick
Well Vacation Was Fun
Well thats kind of awesome
Same Dog Different Collar
OMFG!
Back to monotony
The end of day one
The Halfway Point
Spoiling Yourself FTW
What Ze Candy Coated Hell?!
Wow Burger King was funny
Wow it actually survived!
Oh the things we desire
I Despise Job Hunting
About Me
Reaper
19, Student
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment