I am honestly caught between a almost....impossible to answer dilemma, I've come to realize that as your intelligence rises, your devotion to religion shrinks, it's as if it is impossible to be both religious AND smart I remember when I was younger I was lead by religion alone like a drone "we exist because god wants us to exist" but now.....I've grown to dislike religious zealots, How is it possible to believe that if god is indeed as kind and as loving as they make him out to be why is it that every religion is "wrong" besides Christianity or Catholicism for some reason because I don't believe in either of the upper religions I am going to burn for eternity? I don't quite agree with this....and The zealots aren't so loving either if you need proof simply ask them their opinion on gay marriage and relationships they'll reply "It's an abomination because bible passage yada yada yada" so am I right? do you have to be mentally dysfunctional to be a truly religious individual?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There are many MANY very intelligent people who are EXTREMELY religous. You do not have to be dysfunctional in any way to have a "belief" in "God". If you are faithful you are faithful and nothing more. Does not mean you have to believe in this or that being sins. It's just faith
Post a Comment